When it is About Night


Immersed in the night: My thoughts
Incoherent babbles: My nights
Mingled in a concoction of distortion: My life
Perfection in pandemonium: My soul
Some sort of trouble: My emotions
Harmony in destruction: My love
Tedious in peace: My silence
Some brewing conspiracy: My Peace
Deluded from the dark: My optimism
The darkest light: My hopes
A series of mirage: My aspirations


And in the dark, I loom
No, I am living and happy about it
It’s the patterns you see
Carved to perfection and distorted to exist
It’s in the abyss I find my zenith
The dew of the morning is an acid
I find my solace in the night frost
I wake up in the morning
But ever awakened in the night
Am I living in my dreams or my dreams are living me?
Within my soul lies deep a secret
Beyond this life and this reincarnated myth
But, it is in everything between life and death
Beautiful lies that my soul planted
Through the lives and its many journeys
Shades and layers: That’s my soul laid bare
Yes, bare soul lying on the post mortem table
Of the dimension we call the universe
Redemption I do not seek
Hell is my abode and let it be shrouded in my light.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Books that you should read to know life better

On Empathy

For the infidels it rained that night