For You Maa

In how many ways can a human be saved? How many times can you be given birth to? innumerable.....and every time when I thought I am standing all alone ready to perish you came there, calmly and as usual saved me, you gave me life every time  I died and the saddest part I never realized. The whole of my life I kept quiet and thought no one noticed me, no one even acknowledged what I did but I failed to understand that I am silent because i am a part of your soul, I am so much like you yet I never understood you. I blamed you, fought with you made you cry but I never realized that when you were standing against me (as I perceived) you were actually fighting for me, you were actually trying to be my shield......I am sorry but I don't need to say "sorry" because I am your shadow, your blood and I know you know and love me for what I am.

Your
Suntu

Comments

That's a sweet and personal note. I'm sure your mom must have shed a tear of joy reading this! :)
Datta Ghosh said…
Thanks, I hope to be the cause of her pride and joy and never her tears
Arti said…
Wow, Datta, powerful heartfelt words. Simply awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

10 Books that you should read to know life better

For the infidels it rained that night

On Empathy