conflict






You sometimes make me 
Wonder- put me in awe 
Oh so beyond human 
That someone could be 
So full of warmth 
Yet so chillingly cold, 
So innocent like thatMountain breeze 
Yet so deceptive and 
Full of lies-that now 
Surround me and
 Make me go blind 
So, blind that now
 I can'tSee you nor can I feel 
The love you promised me 
And no doubt you have always given me
 But now that I've seen the real you 
And I don't like what I see
 And I start loathing you 
Despising the time we met 
And now I hate myself 
Not because I love you
 But when i loathe you
 I reject the very fabric
 Of my existence as a soul.....


Our union gives me bliss
But this bliss makes my heart bleed
And I weep with contention
Hidden deep in my eyes
I am a chaotic self
Whose calm lies in your arms
But then the lies suffocate me
And I run out to reach
For the calm, which 
I know i shall never get
While I am torn apart from you
But the desire to punish you
Is forcing me
To shut myself away from you
And as I drown amongst these conflicts
Its your face I remember till the end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Books that you should read to know life better

For the infidels it rained that night

On Empathy